Re: SYNTAX ONLY

I agree with this.  As it happens, the abstract syntax to which Haskell
is parsed in the Glasgow Haskell compiler already includes empty versions
of most of these constructs anyhow.

Incidentally, while I'm editing the current revision of the report, Paul
Hudak remains Syntax Tsar.  That's why he's responding to the syntax debate
and I (mostly) am not.

Simon