About the Beta Release of Yale Haskell

The executable version of Yale Haskell that we recently announced runs
on SunOS 4.1.1 (Sun's latest release), but apparently not on SunOS 4.0.3
(their previous release).  There is at least one user who would like
it to run under the older OS; if there others, please let us know, and
if the demand is great enough we will try to provide two versions.

You could, in any case build the system from scratch.  To do this,
pull from nebula.cs.yale.edu the file haskell-v1.0-0-install and
follow the instructions given in it.

Maria M. Gutierrez