Re: Literate comments

I'd be happy with this, as an appendix, but I'd rather not change any of the
report's presentation.  To do so consistently would be difficult, and it
adds little to the Prelude appendices which are basically all code anyway.

Now, for Joe and Paul's tutorial, yes!

I wonder if you could also work in the convention that we all (I think)
use of .hs suffices for Haskell files, and .lhs for literate ones?

Simon