Re: Haskell library

    Lennart Augustsson writes:

    The Haskell library seems to be contain few entries
    (none to be exact), so I've decided to add something.

Actually, I've put the Haskell-y bits from Stephen Bevan's archive
into the library here at Glasgow
(ftp.dcs.glasgow.ac.uk:~ftp/pub/haskell/library).  I'll copy Lennart's
bits over sometime soon.  There's a .../library/incoming directory for
anyone wanting to drop something in.

By some magical process, the sites at Yale, Chalmers, and Glasgow will
all end up with the same library bits (eventually).