Re: Haskell library

    Lennart Augustsson writes:

    The Haskell library seems to be contain few entries
    (none to be exact), so I've decided to add something.

Actually, I've put the Haskell-y bits from Stephen Bevan's archive
into the library here at Glasgow
(ftp.dcs.glasgow.ac.uk:~ftp/pub/haskell/library).  I'll copy Lennart's
bits over sometime soon.  There's a .../library/incoming directory for
anyone wanting to drop something in.

By some magical process, the sites at Yale, Chalmers, and Glasgow will
all end up with the same library bits (eventually).

Will